Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Catching Up

Today I feel: behind

Now that I am all caught up on reading everybody's blogs, I don't really feel like writing my own. It is 1:30 on Thursday morning and I am very tired. These past couple days with my family has been kind of draining. I mean, it's cool to get to see everyone, but I got kind of tired of hearing things like "Oh, so your graduating this year," "What are your plans for college," and "No boyfriend yet?" Plus, I don't even really know who half of the people talking to me were.
Anyways, I'm back now and I certainly missed a lot in the blogging world. So many people have blogs now and I have a lot to catch up on after only three days. Well, I need to go to bed so I'll try to post again tomorrow, well, later on today. Only 22 hours and 22 minutes until my birthday.
Oh, and isn't Spring Break awesome? Staying up late...watching Boy Meets World...nothing better. And tomorrow/today Calyn is spending the night. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron B said...

Hey. I'll be there, so dont worry!
and shoot! now i cant kick sarah's Starboard Gleutus Maximus Perspirus''... in Frisbee!!!!! What is this world comming to?!?!?!?!?

me

March 25, 2005 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

oh yeah, which jake is that?

March 25, 2005 1:28 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

It's Jake the Cake!

March 27, 2005 5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home