Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did. I am thankful for family, friends, and the Thanksgiving meal! The fact that it was 70 degrees outside and it still doesn't seem like it's November didn't even bother me today (okay, maybe a little). I should go to bed now because I'm going shopping with my mom, my aunt, and my grandma tomorrow. You know, this will be the first time that I've gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Isn't it supposed to be the biggest shopping day of the year? Not for the Myricks I guess. Oh, before I go, I told Sarah I'd do this, so here goes:

Quotes o' the yesterday:
"Life is like a bag of Bridge Mix." -Sarah Wirgau
"Get off Mar-keister!" -Sarah Wirgau

1 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Oh gosh. That second one's old already. And I've only heard it like, 4 times. Let's just forget about that one.

November 25, 2005 2:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home